Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec] Jakarta EE Versioning, Change, and Deprecation Process

Agree 100%. We need to merge https://github.com/jakartaee/jakartaee-api/pull/139 , fix any security issues and release
a patch version (10.0.1) ASAP in my humble opinion.
Any outstanding security, JPMS and dependency issues are a real impediment on the platform’s adoption.