[jakartaee-platform-dev] CDI certification requirements for Jakarta EE 10

Hi,

I was looking to run the TCK on some open source projects and I'm wondering what are the CDI requirements for the Web Profile and the Full Profile (from a certification perspective)?

It seems to be clearly defined for the Core Profile (see https://jakarta.ee/specifications/coreprofile/10/jakarta-coreprofile-spec-10.0.html#core-profile-definition). But I can't find the information for the 2 others.

Thank you

Back to the top