[jakartaee-platform-dev] What's the best way to get feedback in PRs on yasson

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list but I filed [1] a few weeks ago against yasson and drafted a PR to initiate the discussion [2]. The gitter channel [3] shown in the Readme.md looks unmaintained.

The thing is yasson ships with an invalid module-info.class leading to runtime exceptions. Are there any yasson developers on this list who could take a look at my finding and get this resolved?

Tom

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/yasson/issues/490
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/yasson/pull/491
[3] https://gitter.im/eclipse/yasson