[jakartaee-platform-dev] Release profiles independently

Hello,

Just wanted to express my opinion regarding releasing profiles independently as proposed by Red Hat.
I think it's a great idea and we need to release the so-called "Cloud Profile" ASAP as one of the profiles under Jakarta EE 10 umbrella. Other profiles will follow.
To avoid fragmentation no major release of an already released profile should happen until all profiles catch up.

Kind regards,
Vano Beridze

Back to the top