[jakartaee-platform-dev] Vote: Jakarta EE 8 certification requests posted for Open Liberty...

Hi,
We just posted two new/updated Certification Requests for Open Liberty:
Platform: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/227
Web Profile:  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/228

We've had quite a few new features introduced since our last certification request in Sept 2019, so we wanted to update the certifications to be refreshed with the 20.0.0.3 version of Open Liberty.

I am asking the Platform committer team to take a look at the Issues and post a vote (+1/0/-1) or comments.  Input from anyone will be accepted, but the vote is limited to the committers.  The vote will conclude with either a simple majority of committers voting +1, or by lazy-consensus after a two week time period.  Of course, if one of the Project Leads (other than myself) wants to shorten the voting period by providing a +1, I'd be receptive to that action.  :-)
https://jakarta.ee/committees/specification/tckprocess/#Certification_Resolution

Thanks for your help!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: