[jakartaee-platform-dev] Update on GlassFish 6.0.0-M1

All,

Just a heads up on progress.

GlassFish-6.0.0-M1 is now staged here https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/service/local/repo_groups/staging/content/org/glassfish/main/distributions/glassfish/6.0.0-M1/glassfish-6.0.0-M1.zip and

Here https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/glassfish/glassfish-6.0.0-M1.zip

We are now generating nightly builds off master and these are available on the Eclipse Download site here https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/glassfish/glassfish-nightly.zip. A nightly is only created if clean build and test succeeds so this should be usable by others. We will ramp up further testing on this nightly to ensure a level of stability.

We have equivalent versions of Web Profile available as well if needed.

Thanks to all the team for getting these out on time.

Steve

Back to the top