[jakartaee-platform-dev] Understanding a few javax->jakarta decisions

Late to the discussion, I wanted to see where we'd settled on the EE 9 plan questions (I see some discussion on the various lists)

1. Whether it is OK to add generic support in EE 9 along with the package move
2. Whether spec-defined properties should move from javax. to jakarta.* (along w/ packages)
3. Whether the targetNamespace for the Batch XML / XSD needs to change (currently using   targetNamespace="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee")

But I don't see any of this here:  https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee9/JakartaEE9ReleasePlan

Now... if these three items are still under discussion then I can dig through the various threads... I'm not asking anyone to go collect links for me.

But I'm just asking in case maybe there already is a consensus captured somewhere and I'm just not looking in the right place... and/or maybe that "release plan" doc just needs to be updated?

If that's the doc that needs to be updated can someone please point me to the repo to open the issue on?

Thank you,
Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx