Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Issue with a quick Jakarta EE 9 name change only release

Right and Alasdair pointed out it does not make much sense to have an unsupported spec release. The notion is really more of how to work through the discontinuity that the Jakarta 9 release will bring about from the perspective of implementing new features and the tooling around this.