[jakarta.ee-community] Fwd: [jugs] Announcement | 2025 JavaOne CfP is LIVE

FYI. I believe submitting a Jakarta EE and/or MicroProfile Panel here is important. If appropriate I can do it. My preference would be to submit a joint panel for both working groups.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [jugs] Announcement | 2025 JavaOne CfP is LIVE
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 11:22:55 -0700
From: Sharat Chander via groups.io <sharat.chander=oracle.com@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jug-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Moderators <jug-leaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: sharat.chander@xxxxxxxxxx, Jim Grisanzio <jim.grisanzio@xxxxxxxxxx>

Java User Group Leaders & Organizers,

I'm happy to announce that the 2025 JavaOne Call for Papers is now LIVE! You're welcome to submit and note the deadline is October 10, 2024 - 5:00 p.m. PT.

JavaOne website: https://www.oracle.com/javaone/
  • Click the "Submit to the CfP" button
  • Note that you'll need an Oracle account to proceed
  • If you don't have one you'll be directed to create one
  • After creating an account, you can return to the JavaOne website to submit

Please do help amplifying the CfP to your JUG members as well on social platform(s) you're using:

I'm sure there's a lot of questions you may have on JavaOne overall or specific to the CfP. Please do share and we'll try to be as timely as we can with responding.

Regards,
-Sharat (Shar)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1764) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx]

_._,_._,_

Back to the top