[iot-wg] European Cyber Resilience Act — Get Informed and Take Action!

Hi everyone.

Did you hear already about the European Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)? The current form of this proposed piece of legislation threatens open source ecosystems. Now is the time to get informed and organize to ensure legislators improve it.

Please join us for a webinar on March 1, 2023, at 2:30 PM CET / 8:30 AM EST, where we will discuss the CRA, its impact on the Eclipse Foundation, and its effects on the broader open source community. During this session, we will raise awareness about the importance of open source for businesses and the challenges the CRA poses. Our expert speakers will provide insights into the legislation's negative impacts to open source and make recommendations regarding improvements.

We'd like to invite all member organizations to attend, particularly encouraging you to invite those in your organizations responsible for government relations.

Please register here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/special-members-webinar_030123

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder