Re: [iot-wg] Graduation and release 1.0.0 of Eclipse Ditto

Congratulations!

On 13/12/2019 06:58, Jaeckle Thomas (INST/ECS1) wrote:

Hello Eclipse IoT community.

We are proud to announce that we successfully graduated from Eclipse “incubation” and released Eclipse Ditto 1.0.0.

Please find the blog post here [1] and the release notes here [2].

When updating prior Ditto installations, a database migration is necessary for Ditto 1.0.0, read all about that here: [3]

A published Ditto Helm chart is currently also in the works, but is not yet published.

Get involved via the Eclipse IoT Packages [4] project if you want to help out there.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2019-12-12-release-announcement-100.html

[2] https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/release_notes_100.html

[3] https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/release_notes_100.html#migration-notes

[4] https://github.com/eclipse/packages

Best regards

Thomas Jaeckle

Engineering Cloud Services 1 Bosch IoT Things (INST/ECS1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing.
Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic