Re: [iot-wg] Fwd: Integrating Eclipse IoT projects

Dear IoT Working Group members,

as announced earlier this year, we (Bosch) would be happy to host a face-to-face
meeting around Bosch Connected World (May 13th - 16th) in Berlin, where we could
discuss next steps regarding better integration of Eclipse IoT Projects with each
other. Depending on the number of people interested, I would need to make proper
arrangements for meeting rooms etc.

Thus, I kindly ask everybody interested in attending such a F2F meeting, to
indicate so by end of next week (April 19th).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic