[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara 2019 - Promotion Starts Now!

Hi all,

I am proud to announce that our Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara, co-located with IoT World website is now up and running with all speakers, time slots, talk descriptions, and titles.

We are officially beginning promotion, so we need YOUR HELP to promote this Eclipse IoT Day on your communication channels.

Please find a blurb text below to use in your blogs, newsletters, and/or emails:

The Eclipse IoT Day taking place May 13, 2019, that is co-located with IoT World 2019 - the world’s biggest IoT event happening May 13-16, is all about open source and open standards for building IoT solutions. Attend the Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara, organized by the Eclipse Foundation and  Eclipse IoT Working Group, in collaboration with the IoT World 2019 team, where you will learn from world-class industry experts how open source software can help you build devices, gateways, and IoT cloud platforms. Check out the speakers and their talks and register today!

Here are some social tweets for your social networks:

  • We're hosting an Eclipse #IoT Day in Santa Clara on May 13, in co-location w/@iotworldseries! Be there or be square! Register here: http://bit.ly/2UxorpN  #EclipseIoT @EclipseIoT @Eclipsefdn
  • Calling all IoT enthusiasts! Join us at Eclipse #IoT Day in Santa Clara on May 13 to learn about all the exciting Eclipse IoT projects such as Eclipse MRAA and UPM, Eclipse ioFog, and Eclipse Paho and Tahu! Register now: http://bit.ly/2UxorpN #EclipseIoT @EclipseIoT @Eclipsefdn
Thank you all!
Best,
Jameka
--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

**Participate in this year's IoT Developer Survey**

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252