[iot-wg] KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2018 - Opportunity to demo Eclipse IoT technology

Hi,

You may remember that last December the Eclipse Foundation and Eclipse IoT community had a booth at Kubecon NA.
We have an opportunity to reiterate this experience at KubeCon Europe, coming up May 2-4 in Denmark (https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kubecon-cloudnativecon-europe-2018/), by having a booth/tabletop that we could use to do demos and meet the community.

Is anyone in the group interested in participating? Like always, this would be an opportunity to demonstrate Eclipse IoT open-source technology but also what kind of commercial offerings your organization may be proposing on top of it.
Last year we had a fairly comprehensive demo of "Cloud Native IoT development" (see [1]) so we could certainly re-use this, but I am certainly open to suggestions as to other interesting things we could show :-)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Feel free to reply on or off-list.

Thanks!
Benjamin.