Re: [iot-wg] Updates to white papers

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Both white papers have been updated and can be downloaded from https://iot.eclipse.org/white-papers/

Benjamin -

Le 19 déc. 2017 à 17:39, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

As you probably know, our white papers [1] have proven to be a very valuable resource for sharing our approach to building IoT on top of open source technology and open ecosystems.

With the original "The Three Software Stacks Required for IoT Architectures" white paper now a bit more than a year old, it is probably time to give it a refresher. For example, there are some new projects that have joined Eclipse IoT in the meantime.
The more recent Industry 4.0 white paper does not currently include a mention to our testbed efforts, so I’ve also created a change

Please review the suggested changes here [2] and here [3] and let me know by the end of this week if you have any comments. You can comment directly on the documents, or here in this email thread.
FWIW I do expect that there will be other updates that will need to be done to these documents over time, so please feel free to suggest additional changes at any point in the future.

Thanks,
Benjamin.

[1] https://iot.eclipse.org/white-papers
[2] https://docs.google.com/a/eclipse-foundation.org/document/d/1VKZxP1HGoQ1qglC11Oo3sneqkv0eSJ1l7JoQ4LyqAm8/edit?usp=sharing