[iot-wg] First draft of Industry 4.0 white paper

All,

As discussed earlier this summer, we have started an initiative to write a white paper about Industry 4.0 and what Eclipse IoT projects can offer for Industry 4.0.

A first draft of the white paper is now available. Please feel free to leave comments directly on to the white paper or respond with feedback on the mailing list.

I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett