Re: [iot-wg] Charter Update to include invited Associate Members

Thanks everyone,

As this change was triggered by my remark, I am happy that it has been approved and adopted so quickly by the new IoT Steering Committee!

Best regards,
Kai

President
openHAB Foundation
Kollwitzweg 10, 64372 Ober-Ramstadt, Germany
mobile +49-179-6607595

PGP Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6A0F6289