[iot-wg] MicroEJ platform for IoT : presentation of a new Eclipse IoT member

Dear All,

We are very proud to be a new member of the IoT initiative of Eclipse.
Let me introduce IS2T shortly :  IS2T is an embedded software vendor that combines 10 years of experience in the embedded markets and counts among its customers large Fortune 100 companies
http://www.is2t.com/clients/

Please have a look at the videos using real IoT devices/boards :
http://www.is2t.com/videos/
http://www.is2t.com/blog/

We shall contribute on frameworks area to deliver runtimes enabling cost effective IoT applications for design-to-cost Hardware.
Standard IoT protocols is key (Zwave, EnOcean, X2D, CoAP, ...) and we will try to contribute to have them running at the lowest cost possible (low footprint of the code, low cpu budget to target the "green software paradigm", ...), and of course, to provide tools for the very popular well-tailored languages such as C and Java.

See you you all soon at Eclipse IoT events, and fell free to engage discussion with us on the IoT subject.
Cheers,
Fred

--
Fred Rivard, PhD - CEO
IS2T | 11 rue du Chemin Rouge | Bat. D | F-44373 Nantes Cedex 3 | France

This email (and all attachments) may contain information that is proprietary privileged, and/or confidential. If you received this e-mail in error or if it was improperly forwarded to you, the information contained in the e-mail should, at all times, remain confidential. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete or destroy the original and any copies. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, retention or distribution by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.