Re: [iot-wg] Reminder: IOT Workgroup Meeting Wednesday

Kai,

We have IoT WG meeting every two weeks.  The next meeting is tomorrow, Oct 8 at 9amPT/12:00ET/18:00CET.  The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

All,

For our call tomorrow, I would like to suggest the following agenda:

1.      Project metrics – discussion on what metrics each project should track and publish.

2.      Outstanding CQs – discussion with projects on the CQ process

3.      Recap of JavaOn

4.      IoT Playground at ECE

5.      Unconference at ECE

Regards,