[iot-wg] Fwd: Cisco participation in the Eclipse IoT Working Group

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 8, 2014 at 3:45:13 PM PDT
To: "'David Maluf (dmaluf)'" <dmaluf@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Raghuram Sudhaakar (rsudhaak)'" <rsudhaak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Cisco participation in the Eclipse IoT Working Group

David,

Would you mind sending the email to iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx to request to join the group so the entire group can see.

Thanks
Ian

From: David Maluf (dmaluf) [mailto:dmaluf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May-08-14 12:35 PM
To: Ian Skerrett; Raghuram Sudhaakar (rsudhaak)

Ian:

It was my pleasure also. You have our support on this initiative. I just subscribed and  hereby express my interest to join the group.

Thanks

David

From: Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 6:42 AM
To: "Raghuram Sudhaakar (rsudhaak)" <rsudhaak@xxxxxxxxx>, Cisco Employee <dmaluf@xxxxxxxxx>

Raghu and David,

It was very nice to finally meet you both and chat about the plans for Krikkit. I really enjoyed hearing the vision and future possibilities. It is an exciting future!

As discussed it would be nice to have Cisco join the Eclipse IoT working group. All you need to do is subscribe to the iot mailing list and then express an interest in joining the group. You might mention that your interest is in helping create a community around Krikkit. Cisco is already a member of the Eclipse Foundation so there is no additional paperwork.