[iot-pmc] Eclipse Duttile Termination Review

Dear PMC, Eclipse Duttile community,
As fas as we can tell the Eclipse Duttile project has failed to launch.
The EMO has reached out to the Project Lead who has confirmed that there are no plans to continue working on this project.
As a consequence, we have scheduled a termination review for the Eclipse Duttile project. Feel free to add your comments on the issue:
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top