[interceptors-dev] Need to restage?

Hi,

In the Jakarta EE Spec committee call, David noted that the Interceptors bundles may expire from OSSRH before they can be finalized and pushed out of staging. It would appear we have a week or two to rectify this before it's truly gone (it was staged 27 days ago and OSSRH artifacts live for 60 days), but I wanted to check with the team. It would appear that a restage build would suffice to extend the life of staged bits -- and presumably this can be done by any project committer.

Is there any reason not to just rerun 1_interceptors-build-and-stage, in two weeks or less?

-- Ed

Back to the top