[hono-dev] Install and Deploy Hono problems

Hello,
I am trying to deploy Hono local with Kubernetes in Minikube with windows host. I deployed everything except hono-artemis. Kubernetes doashboard showes me error "Back-off restarting failed container" and at the logs I see
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx360M
 Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
I tryed many times and the problem is the same. Is there an issue or I didnt do something right?

Thanks,
Alexandros Tsichouridis

Back to the top