Re: [hono-dev] GSoC 2019

Hello,
Thank you guys, I investigate these days all the choices and I will contract again. I also submit a draft proposal for review.
Cheers,
Alexandros Tsichouridis

Στις Παρ, 29 Μαρ 2019 στις 4:55 μ.μ., ο/η Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Hello Alexandros,

It would be great to have another protocol adapter … I am not so sure about XMPP or DDS.

I could imagine that we do something with Sigfox. And provide an out-of-the box experience with sigfox.

Or we might be able to do something with WoT (web-of-things). I didn't dig too deep into it, but maybe you can ;-) -> https://iot.mozilla.org/wot/#web-thing-websocket-api

Just let me know how I can help you.

Cheers

Jens