Re: [hono-dev] Mentioning users of Hono on the web page

Hi Jens,

I discussed this with Jameka last week and I think the easiest thing to do is adding a logo (tbd color range) and a link to the product using Eclipse Hono.

Anita

Von: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jens Reimann
Gesendet: Montag, 1. April 2019 09:10
An: hono developer discussions <hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [hono-dev] Mentioning users of Hono on the web page

I would love to see this!

Maybe we should set up a few expectations upfront. Like how many words, a link to an offering, an image, how big? …

As we now have a twitter account, we could also think about integrating that. I am not sure if this still works with GDPR, but it might be a good way to make people aware of a news feed for Hono.