Re: [hono-dev] Upgrade to Java 11

Hi everyone,

I cannot see any specific reason to not change to OpenJDK 11.

At least for the docker images - regarding the language level I would quite like to have Java 9 features available,
but maybe we should delay that step further?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Karsten Frank

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn