Re: [hono-dev] The import org.eclipse.hono.client.impl.HonoClientImpl cannot be resolved

Hi,

Thank you for your help. It works fine now :)

Best regards,
T. Nguyen

I guess this is because of the outdated hono-client version (0.5-M4) suggested in the guide.

Can you please update your dependency on org.eclipse.hono:hono-client in  your pom.xml to version 0.5-M5? That should solve the issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;