From: hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dejan Bosanac
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:05 PM
To: hono developer discussions
Subject: Re: [hono-dev] Hono scalability study

Hi Siva,

thanks for your interest in the project. I’m not aware of any scalability studies performed yet for the Hono. That’s something we plan to do in the coming period. For the scalable Hono deployments, you should also look at EnMasse project, which we plan to use for all deployments that require more scalability that the default deployment of one router and one broker

As for the testing, Hono comes with the client and it should be able to be used in the existing testing frameworks. I think the JMeter one is coming soon. There’s a lot of interest in this topic, so I think we’ll see more of it soon. So stay tuned and if you have any thoughts or do something in this area we’ll love to hear it.