Re: [hono-dev] Regarding the "Getting started" guide

Hi,

I followed the guide and installed docker engine before compiling Hono. I can also test docker by running the "Hello world" example of docker and it works perfectly. However, the compiling of Hono still stucks at Hono REST Adapter because of the host and port are not correctly configured.

Or do I have to install Hono inside docker container and use the container's ip and port instead of the virtual machine's ip and port ?

Sincerely
T.Nguyen

Seems like you don’t have a docker installed on your vm. I would start with checking the docker environment if you can run simple docker examples before moving forward.