Re: [hawkbit-dev] How to generate API documentation

Hi,

due the compile and runtime dependencies of swagger we had to remove it before the initial contribution to the eclipse/hawkbit project.
Currently the documentation can retrieved from here: http://sp.apps.bosch-iot-cloud.com/documentation/developerguide/apispecifications.html

--
Best regards,
Michael Hirsch

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
INST/ECS3 – Engineering Cloud Services - IoT Software Provisioning
Stuttgarter Str. 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58232
michael.hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn