[geowave-dev] Ingesting geojson data into geowave datastore

Hello all,

I was wondering is this possible, documentation would say yes but I cannot get it working at all. Here is what I am doing:

geowave ingest localtogw sensor-data.geojson space-sensor-data2 space-sensor-data2-index -f geotools-vector

But nothing is showing up in hbase. I was able to ingest the the data from the the examples on the documentation but cannot figure out why this isn't working.

Back to the top