Re: [gemoc-dev] concurrency-analysis branches

Hi

(no PR was prepared to formally ask to integrate this work in the master branch, it should have explained was the proposed branch contains.
Our governance process is very  light, but a PR is a bare minimun.
I helped to align the branch several times by merging back master changes to concurrent-analysis branch but I couldn't invent the PR text, since it wasn't acceptable in the current state due to the regression on the example)

Ok to keep the henshin examples, I'll add additional update site to the studio so a user might be able to try this.

additonnal issue:

 the chocosolver is added as a flat jar directly in the org.eclipse.gemoc.execution.concurrent.ccsljavaxdsml.api plugin ?  without any link or information about how to get it ...  (ie. how to get the source in order to debug)

Best
Didier