[gemoc-dev] Planning to move content of gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/java_execution/ to its dedicated repo

Hi (and happy new year to all ;-) )

As I have finished to clean the dependencies from ALE to Java engine, I'm now planning to move all the content of gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/java_execution/ to its dedicated git repository (ie. in https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio-execution-java ) (ie. https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/issues/78 )

If the process is quick and smooth, I'll probaly also consider moving gemoc-studio/commons/ to gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/commons (cf. discussion in https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/issues/20 )

NOTE: none of these moves will change the code, only the location in the repositories  (and build scripts in pom.xml ...),  I'll also make sure to maintain the git history

Please, quickly tell me if you have any pending work (e.g. in a branch) that would be impacted by this move and requires me to postpone this action.

If no opposition before 14th Jan 12:00 CET,  I'll start to proceed tomorrow afternoon :-)

Best regards
Didier

--
Didier Vojtisek