Re: [gemoc-dev] Download server issue?

Brexit effect?? ;)

More seriously, the same from Inria, thus this is clearly a problem on the Eclipse side!

Cheers, benoit

Le 5 nov. 2019 à 11:44, Zschaler, Steffen <steffen.zschaler@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

Is there a known problem with the download server at the moment? I’m trying to download the latest nightly build from https://download.eclipse.org/gemoc/packages/nightly/ and am getting download speeds of just 100K/s. This doesn’t appear to be a problem on my side as all other pages I access seem to be working OK…

The same problem occurs when I try to download the latest release.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Steffen

Dr. rer. nat. Steffen Zschaler AHEA