Re: [gemoc-dev] saving/restoring model state based on K3

Hi,

FYI
I committed in the gemoc/concurrency repo (commit 77d2afb12fc60b2c7c7869f8297f7db2429beec8) a new builder that generates a K3RTDHelper in the DSL project to help doing get/set on RTDs defined in Kermeta (without melange).
It is for now used only in odesign animation and in a poc for state space exploration including RTD.
It may be used in the timeline (to go back in time) and in the debugger (to show RTD)  but not integrated, yet.
Any feedback welcome

PS: it may be moved elsewhere since it may be useful not only for concurrent DSL