[gef-dev] GEF Classic 3.21.0 Release

Dear Friends and Supportes of GEF Classic,

We are happy to announce the release of version 3.21.0!

Grab it from our release page while it's still hot:
https://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/classic/release/3.21.0/

As part of this release, several of the icons have been converted from
gif to png and updated to also contain a 200% zoom variant, in order to
improve compatibility with high-DPI screens. A full list of the changes
can be found here: https://github.com/eclipse/gef-classic/milestone/6

As always this release is also part of the Eclipse 2024-09 simultaneous
release.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to your
feedback!

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top