OK, thanks! Just keep trying, I guess...

Regards,
Dennis

On 1/15/2024 12:38 PM, Martijn Goorden wrote:

Hi Dennis,

These links were also not correct in the previous version of the newsletter while I provided them correctly in the supplied text. So this time I requested specifically for the url replacement in the newsletter, even though redirecting is in place. Apparently, it did not help. I will point the editor next time again to the urls.

Best,

Martijn

From: escet-dev <escet-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dennis Hendriks via escet-dev <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply to: escet developer discussions <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 15 January 2024 at 10.57
To: escet developer discussions <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [escet-dev] IEEE CSS TC DES newsletter has outdated URLs

Hi Martijn,

I saw the latest IEEE CSS TC DES newsletter (see Newsletter January 2024: IEEE CSS TC on DES (google.com)). Thanks for making sure our 2.0 release is mentioned there again.

I did notice some old 'https://www.eclipse.org/...' URLs there still, rather than 'https://eclipse.dev/...'. They do work, due to redirects, but maybe good to use the new URLs next time.

Regards,
Dennis

Back to the top