Re: [escet-dev] Additional release soon?

Hi Bert,

By default, you will only receive e-mails for issues and merge requests that you are participating in (e.g., you commented on it / are assigned to it). You can change the behavior with "Global notification level" under Notifications in the Settings window. If you set it to Watch you will receive e-mails for all activities.

Kind regards,
Ferdie

On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 15:37, Beek, Bert van <D.A.v.Beek@xxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the tip on the Activity tab on the left bar, never noticed. So what is the relation between what I see at the Activity tab and what I receive from <gitlab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>? There is some overlap, but it is not the same.

Bert