Re: [escet-dev] Eclipse compiler update
  • From: "Hofkamp, Albert" <A.T.Hofkamp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 06:13:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=r2FPKiRVD7eAIxAHQutqFOWFoRSAMCQ36bct0h5kCro=; b=D4v7yNTrx3SDfqUK4+NwFsXOmJ9rfvalZZiSwGp9HJuxw6m//YvU5uppTJhXdrO8KBbN2MWHY7jF0ztpxF49fEkVkMivoQOcp1vOBwttQnwAlowgf8dSBaIpI0xIUdZkqjdtvNb/hwucoFxn4yUxwBZgR1Ds8kUIMv4nOxGsC42JlD8ZZnKVVv/2HJaSa2ecsLboBQ3JDe5JhW284bIeRJpO57JD3yhoL8OXOZkCnd9op6c5X6rUedX/LTR8JOa7UFks5Wj+VP886Sg/0Tpu0ImjIGLXaBg28sUWg7GtYVOyJarBRxWJIB07CsUQF37LRM+gX54ljLjGuZeCeqJS3A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZlWfzqDeo+7yY/DNl8YdYwmNiO7yTC3sN12bX8szmdtU3cCCPax5zPEAdUJQgufO5svczF/FSbVo3QeTENAOqI8Th2C+OFhWD+sH9BJQUpIGm9FjR7bpfEkhxwsPHvcpvZ88SPrDBpFypPA0+2UmYEZ/j5JM4uNJoeHhhucxRGFQd/cOty8XR33AXaMhhgcs9oNBp3EK4Yj+rMkh8UlEX71G4eY8uFGcV5708D7Q8V2R2ckTNabtYQuWpvbmtkv5vZiMT3lNCYTEhWDPGKifvMJU7Lf8uVsfE1iWyZ+FUbq/x4D6XnGPPO2OJpBXFslSR1kTZeTMF8nfDSFna39Yzg==

Hello,

> However, this is not enough when we go to a different Eclipse version or a different Java version. In such cases we must unfortunately create a new development environment from scratch. Luckily we won't have to do this that often.

What exactly does this mean?

Only install a new Eclipse program, or also run the setup file?
In the latter case, can I re-use the existing git repository and installed location?

Albert