Van: escet-dev <escet-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> namens Beek, Bert van <D.A.v.Beek@xxxxxx>
Verzonden: woensdag 17 maart 2021 11:34
Aan: escet developer discussions <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Onderwerp: [escet-dev] Maarten Goorden

I got an email from Maarten Goorden, who has contributed supervisory control synthesis algorithms to CIF. He has a suggestion and a question.

Suggestion: he has noticed that the CIF commands have changed, in the sense that version numbers (tooldef2, simcif3) are no longer used and suggested to put this info in the release notes.

Question: he is now communicating directly to me (e.g. he noticed that the installation instruction for the Mac for Big Sur no longer apply in v01M2) and asks where to raise these issues: to me, to Dennis, to escet gitlab or another platform.

Regards
Bert