[emfcp-dev] Committer Nomination

Dear EMF Client Platform Committers,
I have seen that some you you are not yet registered for the emfcp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailinglist. Please do so to get project related notifications. I have just nominated a new committer: Edgar Mueller who hase worked on the project for several years now and wants to continue his work. Please submit your vote. I have also nominated Otto by mistake, please just ignore this vote. I am also happy to announce that we have entered the parallel IP process. We will set up a committer meeting, once this is finished.
Cheers
Jonas

Back to the top