Re: [embed-cdt-dev] maven build

> On 7 Nov 2020, at 22:03, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [ERROR]         configuration.setAttribute(IGDBJtagConstants.ATTR_JTAG_DEVICE, ConfigurationAttributes.JTAG_DEVICE);

I have no idea what harm did this simple definition, to be removed from CDT 10. :-(

I defined it locally in my plug-ins and the build passed.

I also updated all MANIFEST.MF to the versions available in Eclipse 2020-09 & CDT 10.0.0.

The Jenkins build also passed:

- https://ci.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/job/build-plug-ins/job/develop-v6/10/

We now have an up-to-date set of plug-ins.

I only have to split the .core & .ui classes and we should be ready for some testing.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top