Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Eclipse Embedded CDT on Raspberry Pi 4

> On 8 Aug 2020, at 17:34, Don Wilde <dwilde1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Oh, that is so awesome, Liviu! Congrats!

Thank you, Don!

Having a palm size computer, running from a nail size micro SD, able to fully compile CDT from sources, and then have the resulting Eclipse generate, compile and run a debug session on a graphically emulated Cortex-M board is indeed something special.

> The world -- even Intel -- is going ARM, and one of these days the x86 will be the 'legacy' code.

Yes, these small new toys are awesome, and I think they have a great future.

Glad to be part of it.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top