Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Eclipse Common Build Infrastructure

On 8/5/20 1:28 AM, Liviu Ionescu wrote:

On 22 Jul 2020, at 21:57, Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please fulfill the https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.embed-cdt/developer to let us understand the project resources better, this is especially important for those who does not have committer rights.
I added some content to the project description.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you would like to see there.
That looks very simple and direct, and it leads immediately to the browseable resources. Excellent, Liviu.

--
Don Wilde
* What is the Internet of Things but a system      *