Re: [embed-cdt-dev] EPP

Comment below.

Regards,
AF

30.07.2020 15:16, Liviu Ionescu пишет:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 at 14:35, Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great!

So, the project has almost caught up with the SimRel train, right?

Did it?
Yes, for the project outside the train. For the project inside the train it owed M1.

We still have open issues, like analytics, web server, etc.
Yes, but these tasks are technically orthogonal to the release schedule

Please create the release record for the next release, so we can plan
the next steps.

What would those next steps be?
The first step is to define the release cadence. Would you stick to release once a quarter or this will be too often?

The next step could be an attempt to build with 2020-09 stream  [and proper announcement that project will participate the SimRel 2020-09].

And how can I create the release record for the next release when I don't know what changes will be included, so what will be the version number?
The only thing that you need to decide is: would you consider breaking changes for the next release or not.
If answer is yes - the release will be 6.0.0
If answer is no - the release will be 5.2.0
if you will need to have service release in between you can always create 5.1.2 and so on.

Regards,

Liviu

--
Sent from my iPad via Gmail.