Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Bad macOS binaries

The Jenkins build environment is a bit more complicated than I'm used to, and I still don't understand why the package maven build generates different size binaries on different platforms, but in this case the binaries are actually ok, just that downloading them via the browser, as I did in my tests, marks them with the 'com.apple.quarantine' attribute, which triggers the security message.

After removing this attribute from the archive, the Eclipse.app runs as expected.

The locally built archives worked since they were not downloaded by the browser.

So, for now, we have functional packages built on Jenkins, similar to those provided before the migration, which is ok.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top