Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Bad macOS .dmg content

> On 27 Jul 2020, at 16:02, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... I'll revert to regular archives for macOS too.

The problem is probably not related to the signed .dmg, since it affects the initial Eclipse.app.

After unpacking the .tar.gz, attempts to run fail with:

“Eclipse.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

The Jenkins job that produced this binary is #10:

https://ci.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/job/make-packages/10/

The binaries are preserved in the 2020-bad-tgz folder:

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/packages/2020-03-bad-tgz

I'm running out of options, any idea is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Liviu

Back to the top