Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Plug-ins publish workflow

> On 24 Jul 2020, at 21:41, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> For reasons that I do not understand, the web interface does not show the .zip and .zip.sha files (actually the p2 site is also shown incomplete).

To avoid this weird behaviour, in the releases folder I moved the p2 repo in a separate folder:

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/5.1.1/

(This folder will probably be referred in the EPP configuration).

The archive files are now visible in the web interface, and can be downloaded separately.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top