From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James
Sutherland
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:46 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Issue with Stored Procedure call

Do the persistence units have the same name?  You can only define a
persistence unit once, you cannot have two different persistence units
with the same name.  Otherwise check if you have any code that is
setting the platform to DB2.

khaskett wrote:

> So for some reason it thinks that the Database is DB2, I have another
> Persistence Unit that is DB2 that it loads first, but this
> persistence.xml defines it as SQLServer-
>   	<persistence-unit name="cpsjpaSQL"
transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

<provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider>
> 		<non-jta-data-source>jdbc/Auth</non-jta-data-source>
> 		<mapping-file>META-INF/sql-orm.xml</mapping-file>
> 		<class>com.gmrc.jpa.domain.CpUser</class>

<exclude-unlisted-classes>true</exclude-unlisted-classes>
>            <properties>
>             <property name="eclipselink.target-server"
> value="WebSphere_6_1"/>
>             <property name="eclipselink.target-database"
> value="SQLServer"/>
>             <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINE"/>
> 	    </properties>
> 	</persistence-unit>
>
> Any reason it would do this?
>
> khaskett wrote:
>>
>> I am getting this error when I try to make a stored procedure call -
>> [5/13/09 10:36:18:816 CDT] 00000048 SystemOut     O [EL Fine]:
2009-05-13
>> 10:36:18.816--ServerSession(1293761639)--Connection(777115371)--Threa
>> d(Thread[WebContainer
>> : 2,5,main])--CALL spMSIRetrieve(paramBinarySession = ?,
>> paramAgentNumber = ?, paramAgentSubcode = ?, paramInitials = ?,
>> paramUserID = ?, paramLastName = ?, paramFirstName = ?, paramEmail =
>> ?, paramReturn = ?)
>>
>> The weird thing about this is that it works fine for me locally but
>> when it is installed at the client that's when they are seeing these
errors.

-----
http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:James.sutherland.oracle.com James
Sutherland http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
TopLink

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.

Back to the top