Re: [eclipselink-users] LEFT OUTER JOIN not being honored

I'll download the latest build. (Which is more stable, 1.1 or 2.0?)

According to my log file, EclipseLink is 1.1:
EclipseLink, version: Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.1.0.r3634

I am pretty sure this was fixed, either in 1.1 or possible in the latest 1.1
build or 2.0 build.  I can't see how it is possible in the current 2.0 code.
Maybe try the latest 1.1 build.  Also ensure you are using the version that
you think you are.